Emotional Clearing Therapy
July 7 – 9, 2017 | 19 Chapel Hill Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
by David Quigley, BA, CH
Do your clients suffer from the consequences of childhood neglect and abuse? In this experiential class, you will learn how to clear and transform traumatic memories of childhood, including:
- Release emotional pain from the body easily and comfortably
- Rescue the inner child from the memories of trauma, abuse and neglect
- Discover new (or rehabilitated) loving parents in the inner world
David Quigley, BA, CH is the creator of Alchemical Hypnosis and author of two popular textbooks “Alchemical Hypnosis- a Manual of Practical Technique” and “The Alchemy of Healing”. David has trained and certified thousands of professional hypnotherapists at approved trainings worldwide since 1984.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the dynamics of insight, emotional release and emotional clearing therapy, and why each is important to healing childhood trauma and neglect.
- Explain the rationale and technique for facilitating the client’s re-processing of the unresolved feelings and emotional needs of childhood through the Rescue Mission and Inner Family work.
- Describe the concept of the “Inner Child.”
- Explain the benefits of becoming familiar with one’s own “Inner Child” and giving that child a loving “Inner Family”.
- Explain how the therapist can create a safe space and maintain appropriate boundaries for facilitating the client’s re-experiencing and transforming unresolved childhood memories. (“Rescue Mission”)
- Explain how to implement the correct technique for facilitating the Rescue Mission, including specifics for physical, emotional and sexual abuse.
- Explain how to bond the Inner Child to its Inner Family.
- Experience the process of bonding one’s own “Inner Child” to a new inner family, and describe the experience.
- Define and explain the value of an “Inner Mate” and experience how to find and connect with an Inner Mate.
Regular Tuition: $550 / Early Bird Discount: $450 if paid in full by June 16th
27 hours Continuing Education Units available for hypnotists and psychologists, and others. Bruce Eimer, Ph.D., ABPP, is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor Continuing Education for psychologists. The Behavior Therapy Center, P.C. & Bruce Eimer, Ph.D., ABPP, maintain responsibility for this program and its content.
Intensive Hypnotherapy Training Program: Diversified Client Centered Hypnosis Course
In 2-two week segments: Late February and Early April, 2017
In 2017, Bruce Eimer, Ph.D., ABPP and Roy Hunter, MS, CHt will be co-teaching Roy Hunter’s full hypnotherapy certification course at the Behavior Therapy Center, just outside of Philadelphia. The first two quarters will be a two-week intensive, followed by a two-week intensive for the last two quarters several weeks later. This course is approved by both the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) as well as the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP).
The dates and partial contents of each course quarter are stated below. Classes are open to psychologists, physicians, nurses, clinical social workers, licensed professional counselors, pastoral counselors, and professional hypnotherapists, and students in these disciplines. Note that classes are open to hypnotherapists and those who wish to learn professional hypnotherapy, whether or not they are already in the mental health profession. Those with previous training may, with instructor approval, enroll in whatever quarter(s) you believe will round out your training.
The Art of Hypnotic Regression Therapy
August, 24 – 25, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
by Roy Hunter, DIMDHA, FAPHP and Bruce N. Eimer, PhD, ABPP
This two day course will provide the professional hypnotherapist with a conceptual model and a system of hypnotic techniques for helping clients discover and release the emotional causes for psychosomatic symptoms, unexplained anxiety problems, core conflictual relationship patterns, and dysfunctional habits. Bruce is the co-author with Roy Hunter of The Art of Hypnotic Regression Therapy published by Crown House Publishing in 2012. Participants will learn when regression therapy is indicated, how to choose the proper regression technique for the client, client preparation, and how to utilize regression sessions for emotional relearning and the promotion of desired change. The course will include a comprehensive workbook, didactic presentations, live demonstrations, and experiential practice exercises. 14 continuing education credit hours will be offered to psychologists and licensed professional counselors who complete the course. Participants will learn how to assess when hypnotic regression therapy is indicated and how to effectively and ethically do hypnotic regression therapy to help clients discover and release the emotional causes of their current and previously unresolved problems.
Hypnotherapy for Pain Management: Principles and Practice
August, 19 – 20, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
by Bruce N. Eimer, PhD, ABPP
The use of hypnosis for pain relief and pain management in various contexts and settings (medical, dental, psychotherapeutic, hospice, addictions) is backed by a multitude of empirical and clinical research. Hypnosis is considered, not just a complementary, or alternative treatment modality for pain; it is considered an empirically supported and validated treatment. This course will be both didactic and experiential and include lecture, practice sessions, and video demonstrations. It will provide participants with an introduction and overview of how hypnosis can be ethically and effectively employed for pain management in a professional hypnotherapist’s office practice, as well as in other settings, such as, hospitals, medical clinics, rehabilitation settings, etc. Dr. Eimer will present a philosophy of pain management that can be summed up by the statement; “some pain may be mandatory, but suf fering i s optional”.
Workshop participants will take back to their practice effective hypnotherapeutic strategies for helping the person with chronic pain:
- build pain tolerance
- gain control over his/her awareness of, and responses to, pain signals
- inoculate him/herself against hurting unnecessarily from old chronic pain
- more effectively manage his/her reactions to stress, anxiety, depression, and rage, all of which worsen pain and increase suffering
Client Centered Parts Therapy
August, 19 – 20, 2015 | Las Vegas, NV
by Roy Hunter, DIMDHA, FAPHP
How can you effectively help the client who struggles with an inner conflict? Someone strongly desiring to attain a goal, but who also experiences self-sabotage, may be a prime candidate for PARTS THERAPY. Often using different names, others emulate this profoundly beneficial technique taught and practiced by the late Charles Tebbetts. Competently facilitated, parts therapy often helps people get past barriers when other techniques are insufficient. However, there are pitfalls that must be avoided in order to maximize results for your clients. This workshop is experiential, and is a MUST for anyone not totally familiar with parts therapy or one of its variations. Roy Hunter, your facilitator, is the published author of two hypnosis texts based on the teachings of the late Charles Tebbetts, as well as Hypnosis for Inner Conflict Resolution: Introducing Parts Therapy (Crown House Publishing, 2005). All who attend will receive a participant workbook.